Tobeco Stargate RDA
Clearance, No refund, No exchange, No return!
Tobeco just released their authentic Stargate RDA! The most eye-catching feature will be the original and unique design of the positive posts. Tobeco created a new way of installing your coils, they call it the "Sandwich System". How it works is you put the leads between the gap and it tightens it. The Stargate RDA can easily handle low gauge wire with its adjustable post hole/gap size. It has 4 bottom air holes which will provide huge airflow. With the 2-post deck, you'll have plenty room for building your coils.
- 22mm Diameter
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Deep Juice Well
- Two Post Clamping Design
- Dual Adjustable Bottom Airflow Slots
- Feeds Into Quad Kennedy Style Airflow Tubes
- Adjustable 510 Pin
- 1x Tobeco Stargate RDA
- 1x Widebore Drip Tip
- 1x 510 Drip Tip Adaptor
- 1x Spare O-Rings, Screws and Mini Screwdriver
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.