Genesys DNA 200 is a box mod which is designed ergonomically purely researched and developed for the hand feeling and vaping taste. The materials user are environment friendly aluminum light weight and excellent conductivity characteristic. In the case it uses and matches the latest temperatures control DNA 200 chip-set with a accessible back panel to replace a 1pcs Li-po 3x 1500mAh battery.
Genesys DNA 200 technology requires heating coil made from Nickel 200 alloy rather than Nickel Chromium o Khantal Alloy. If the temeratures
*Colors : Matte Black, Black & Silver, Black & Chrome, Red & Silver, Red & Chrome, Blue & Silver, Blue & Chrome.
- Removable Lipo Battery (3x 1500Mah)
- Dimension : 101mm x 58mm x 24mm
- 1 to 200W Output Range
- 200W Kanthal Range (Able to be changed through Escribe)
- 200W Max Temperature Range
- 1 to 9V Output
- 0.1 to 2.0 ohm Kanthal Resistance Range
- 0.08 to 1.0 ohm Temperature Sensing Range
- Temperature Range
- 200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Cell by Cell Monitoring
- 1x Genesys DNA 200 MOD
- 1x Lipo Battery (3x 1500mAh)
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.