Thunderhead - Hexagram RDTA tank
"RTA that turns into a RDA or vice versa!"
Top airflow control patented design. Absolutely no leaking. Precision machined to accommodate either a RTA or RDA.
- Extra drip tip heat insulation design
- Gold plated positive and negative posts for absolute conductivity
- Easy installation rebuild-able deck
- Accommodate single, dual, triple and quad coil builds
- All food-grade 304 stainless steel
- Anti-spit back filter
- Top filling 2.5ml liquid capacity
- Huge clouds with big flavor
- Levitation base, limited heat conduction effects from atty to mod
- Complete tank
- RDA outer sleeve
- Drip tip
- Replacement glass tank
- Spare parts kit (o-rings, screws and coils)
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.