Smok Alien 220W Kit
The result of the battle between the scary alien and human beings in the deep space is unknown, by contrast, the Alien Kit is simple to known and tame.
The countour curve of the shell is very smooth. The well combined of USB portm OLED screen and all functional buttons is easy to operate. The combination of 220W strong power and TFV8 baby tank(Baby Baste) provides you with amazing taste and massive could vapor.
The Shell, which is made of zinc alloy with paint spraying, features the curved lines. It looks smooth and provides comfortable hand feeling that according with egonomics.
Alien 220 Mod
- Size: 85x44x28.4mm
- Power Range: Max. 220W
- Resistance Range: 0.1Ω-3Ω (VW) / 0.06Ω-2Ω (TC)
- Temperature Range: 200℉--600℉/100℃--315℃
TFV8 Baby Tank:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 22x53mm
- Weight: 47g
- Capacity: 3ml
- Thread: 510
- 1 x Alien 220 Mod
- 1 x TFV8 Baby Tank
- 1 x V8 Baby-Q2 Core (0.4Ω dual coils) (Pre-installed)
- 1 x V8 Baby-T8 Core (0.15Ω octuple coils)
- 1 x USB Cable for Charging/Upgrading
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 x User Manual
- Spare Parts
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.