SMOK 85W ALIEN BABY - AL85 KIT
Alien Baby - AL85 Kit, consists of AL85 mod and TFV8 Baby tank features with delicate design, smooth streamline and integrated functional buttons. You would enjoy thoughtful experience and innovative design from SMOK when its 85W output power combines with Cloud Beast TFV8 Baby tank. Vaping, just enjoy it.
Packing List of SMOK 85w ALIEN BABY - AL85 KIT
- 1×AL85 Mod
- 1×TFV8 Baby Tank
- 1×V8 Baby-Q2 Core (0.4Ω dual coils) (Pre-installed)
- 1×V8 Baby-T8 Core (0.15Ω octuple coils)
- 1×USB Cable for Charging/Upgrading
- 1×User Manual
- Spare Parts
Specifications of SMOK 85w ALIEN BABY - AL85 KIT
- 85W high wattageVW/TC function
- Firmware upgradeable
- 3ml mini sizeRe-designed bottom pair air-slots, air chamber and drip tip
- Adjustable airflow systemTop refill system
Smok Alien Baby Mod
- Power Range1W-85W
- Resistance Range0.1ohm-3ohm (VW) / 0.06ohm-2ohm (TC)
- Temperature Range200℉--600℉/100℃--315℃TFV8
- Material Stainless Steel
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.