The Sigelei SnowWolf 365 TC Box Mod is the latest
technology in the industry, reaching unprecedented levels of high-performance function with a maximum output of 360W. Powered by four 18650 batteries, the Sigelei Snowwolf has unmatched battery range and performance.
Sigelei SnowWolf 365W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 86mm x 58mm x 39.5mm
- Quad High-Amp 18650 Platform - Sold Separately
- Optional Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery
- Wattage Ouput Range: 10-360W
- Max Power - Dual 18650: 220W
- Maximum Output Current: 40A
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 212-572F
- Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Compatibility
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- Poly-Angular Frame w/ Clean Cut Lines
- Modernized Design
- Intuitive 0.96 Inch TFT Color Screen
- Three-Button Operation
- Oversized Firing Mechanism
- Hinged Battery Door Cover
- 510 Connection
To use the Temperature Control function, this device requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.