The Pioneer4You iPV Vesta 200W TC Box Mod presents a modernized workhorse device, integrating the latest YiHi SX-410 Chipset capable of outputting up to 200W paired with one of the most sophisticated temperature control suite in a streamlined chassis.
Features & Specs
- Powered by the latest Yihi 410 chip board
- Measurements: 40mm x 95mm x 35mm or 1.57″ x 3.74″ x 1.38″
- Materials used: unknown
- Colors: black, black/red
- 510 threaded connection
- OLED screen
- Side power button
- Frony adjustment buttons
- Power mode output range: 10W to 200W or 220W
- Resistance range: unknown
- Temperature control compatible with nickel, titanium, stainless steel, TCR
- Joules mode
- SXi-Q Intelligent Taste Curve system for precise operation and prevent dry hits
- Utilizes dual 18650 batteries
- Bottom hinged battery door
- 1x One iPV Vesta 200W Box Mod
- 1x USB Charging Cable
- 1x User Manual
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.