Eleaf iCare 110
The iCare 110, a new starter kit by Eleaf, is 11mm in diameter with an inbuilt tank that has a leakproof bottom design. It is quite easy to use and convenient to carry because of its simple structure and tiny size. The e-liquid can easily be refilled by unscrewing the top cap. To power it on or off or to activate the tank can both be done simply by holding the button. The iCare 110 also comes with various colors for your choice.
An Internal Tank System - The iCare 110 retains the internal tank system of iCare series, simple and portable.
A Tiny and Cute Looking, Due to its small size and remarkably light weight, you can always take it with you as a on-the-go kit or a backup.
- Diameter: 11mm
- Height: 136mm
- Weight: 33.5g
- Output wattage: 10W
- E-Liquid capacity: 1.3ml
- Battery: 320mAh
- 1x iCare 110
- 2x IC 1.1ohm coils
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.