YStar Freelander C2 RRTA
The first RRTA in the world Rebuildable Atomizer, Rebuildable Tanks,Tank Atomizer.
People can remove the total deck and use complete RTA coil when they don't want to build deck. Or they can throw away the coil and use rebuildable mode.
It contains all the advantages of rda, rta and tank which can meet everybody's demand, whether he like to build deck or not. Drip tip made by resin, tank made by PEI.
Use carved and cameo technique 6.use high temperature magnet 400℃
- Comes with two build decks with dual coil building
- Bottom adjustable airflow design
- Top filling design for easy refilling
- Diameter: 24mm
- Thread: 510
- Material: stainless steel, glass and PE
- 1x Freelander C2 RRTA
- 1x Glass Tank
- 2x Deck
- 1x Cotton
- 1x User Manual
- 1x 1 Accessories
- 1x Instruction Manual
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.