Hcigar Towis T180 Mod
Towis is a brand new subsidiary brand from HCigar,T180 as the first product of subsidiary brand shows its unique position.T180 is a pure touch screen device,its main features are reflected in the unique touch interface and simple operation.The main operation only customize the main interface to complete without any subordinate menu.
Hcigar Towis T180 Mod Features newest chipset XT180 and the touchscreen design, It is Powered by dual 18650 batteries and able to reach up to a maximum output power of 180W.
- Supports 2pcs 18650 batteries ( not included )
- Wattage range: 5 - 180W
- Voltage range: 0.2 - 9.2V
- TC range: 100 - 300 Deg.C / 200 - 600 Deg.F
- Comes with a touch screen with a concise interface and easy operation
- Flip design of the battery cover, convenient to change batteries
- Supports multiple languages
- Ergonomic design with a small size, comfortable to use and carry
- Spring loaded 510 contact pin
- Diameter: 24mm
- 1 x Towis T180 Mod
- 1 x USB Data Cable
- 1 x English User Manual
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.