OXVA Velocity 21700 Full Kit is the smallest single 21700 box mod and excellent pod mod. OXVA Velocity box mod is powered by a single 18650/ 20700/ 21700 battery with max 100W output. And OXVA Velocity mod features a creative 510 connection, which doesn't come off when you unscrew the tank or cap.
OXVA Velocity 100W mod supports 3 modes: Smart/ Power/ Voltage modes to meet vaper's needs. OXVA Velocity is compatible with all OXVA coils, includes Unipro coils(0.15ohm/ 0.3ohm/ RBA) and Unicoils(0.2ohm/ 0.3ohm/ 0.5ohm/ 1.0ohm/ RBA). Unipro RBA coil(sold separately) is the first MTL and RDL RBA.
- Battery: single 18650/ 20700/ 21700 battery(not included)
- Output: 5-100W
- Output voltage: 0.5-8.0V
- Resistance range: 0.1-2.0ohm
- Capacity: 5ml
- Resistance: 0.15Ω mesh coil(60-80W)
- 0.3Ω mesh coil(30-40W)
- Creative 510 connection
- Powered by single 18650/ 20700/ 21700 battery with max 100W output
- 3 modes: Smart/ Power/ Voltage modes
- Buck-boost converter PCBA
- Compatible with all OXVA coils
- RBA Unipro coil(sold separately) for MTL and RDL vaping
- Switch timeout protection
- Short circuit protection
- Overcharge protection
- Over-discharge protection
- Output over-current protection
- 1* Velocity Device
- 1* Unipro 0.15ohm(Airflow ring included)
- 1* Unipro 0.3ohm
- 1* Unipro Cartridge(5ML)
- 1* Unicoil Cartridge(5ML)
- 1* Disassembly tool
- 1* USB Type-C cable
- 1* Warranty card
- 1* Attention Card
- 1* User manual
This product is for advanced users only. Please use it with caution. We will not be held responsible for any damage or risk involved in the use or modification of the batteries, chargers, devices, or other products.
We are not responsible for any injury or damage that may occur with improper use or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and other rechargeable batteries. Please ensure that the user has sufficient knowledge of the use and care of rechargeable batteries before using this product. Always charge batteries on clean, fire-proof surfaces. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any batteries or chargers with visible damage. Always store and transport rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all batteries and chargers properly according to local laws and mandates.