ACEVAPE branded blizzard RTA tank atomizer
1 x Blizzard RTA
1 x Replacement Glass Tube
4 x Screws
8 x O-rings
1 x Allen Key
2 x Cotton
3 x Coils
In order to have a good vape feeling , plz use tank as steps listed below :
1- Open the tank and remove the top cap of heating wire to check if wire and cotton well positioned.
2- Before positioning cotton , plz check if wire have short circuit ( fire with a mod or battery )
3- Cutting the cotton ( Japanese organic cotton or other branded cotton like Fiber Freaks cotton and so on ) . Or you can use the cotton in set ( Japanese cotton )
4- let cotton pass the center of wire and block coil hole with cotton to ensure no leakage
5- need to add 4-5 drops liquids to wet the cotton ( to ensure no burning )
6- Assemble the tank again and start to vape
Notice : plz use low watts like 20-30w to vape for 3-5mins , then using high watts .
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.