Fogger v5.0 genuine Yi loong
Fogger v5.0 by Yi loong - Clearance
1. Fogger v4 , from fogger v4.0 to fogger v4.4(officially fogger 4.1). designed and manufactured by Yiloong, is a great hit in the vaping communities. with dual coil, good performance and eight colors for options.(quick reading please see below "specifications") we spent the last few of months refining, improving and perfecting the fogger, combines all the pros of fogger versions from fogger v2-fogger v4.1 ,as well as other famous tank atomizers.Now here comes the FOGGER 5.0. Aesthetically, it shares some simlarities with the fogger 4.1. however they are far from looking identical.
- material: food grade ss 304
- color: silver, black
- fill system: top fill
- post: push button style
- coil: dual coil rebuild
- tube: pyrex glass
- insulator: delrin material
- contact: copper contact pin
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.